Tuesday 26 January 2010

Similar Media Works

For our Similar Media Works powerpoint, I contributed to slides five, twelve, thirteen and fourteen. As well as helping Jo with one of her slides. On my slides I wrote about audience expectations, what the audience of a horror film expect and what they want whilst they are watching the film. As well as doing this slide I wrote summaries of three different horror films and details of these specific films. To begin with I was only meant to create two of these slides, but in the end the group decided to create another slide on a film, I said I would do this. I chose to do 'The Blair Witch Project.'
Doing this helped create our film because we then knew that extra bit of information as to what the generics of horror were and the wide range of them.

Our Similar Media Works powerpoint can be seen on the group blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment